TechNova displayed its full range of Screen Print and Dye-Sublimation Solutions at the Screen Print India 2012 Show, organized in Mumbai in September.
The attractions at the TechNova Stall included :
- Transfero Dye-Sublimation Heat Transfer Solution :
- NovaQuip Transfero Heat Press System : A special, table-top multi-function combination Heat Press System to take care of most transfer requirements.
- NovaJet Transfero Inks : A set of aqueous, dye-based, disperse inks for dye-sub transfers, that can be used with regular desktop and large format inkjet printers using piezo heads
- NovaJet Transfero Dye-Sub Media : Specially coated transfer papers, designed for aqueous dye-sub inkjet printing and transfers on garments and hard ceramic surfaces
- NovaSol Transfero Coating Resin : Specially formulated dye-sub resin for coating blank hard substrates, such as ceramics, glass metal and hardwood, etc
Live demos were conducted at the stall, which showed how easy it is to print images on TechNova’s NovaJet Transfero Dye-Sub Papers, using Epson printers, and then transfer the images on to different substrates. Visitors were highly impressed by the vibrant colours and the quick transfer rate of the Transfero Solution.
- Specialty Substrates
TechNova’s range of specially coated substrates for dye-sublimation transfers also drew a lot of crowd at the stall. The special substrates included Aluminium Sheets, Opaque Gloss Films and Silver Metallic Films. These substrates offer sharp and vibrant colour transfers and it can be used for a variety of applications such as Garment Tags, Industrial Labels, Posters, Point of Sale Displays and many more.
- PosiJet HD Film & PosiJet System
TechNova showcased its PosiJet HD Film, which is an indigenously manufactured inkjet film for screen positive making. Demos of the PosiJet HD film, on the Epson 9900 generated a lot of interest among visitors looking for a no-process, in-house and cost effective alternative solution for their current positive making process.
The density & sharpness of the PosiJet HD film is comparable to the conventional lith film. In addition to the PosiJet HD films, the PosiJet system also includes an Epson Printer and Software RIP.
Abhay Kasture,Product Manager, Screen Print Solutions, commented, "Our main objectives for the exhibition were to connect with our customers and to offer them newer products. So far, the response from the customers has been great, and overall, the exhibition was a success for us".
For more details on TechNova’s range of Screen Print & Dye-Sublimation Solutions, please contact :
Product Manager, Screen Print Products
Mobile : (0) 98201 66604
eMail : firstname.lastname@example.org